Phone / Extension No.
Saturday : 8.30am- 12.30pm
Sunday/Public Holidays : Closed
Dr. Tee Vern Jun 郑文俊医生
MD (UNIMAS), MRCP (UK)
Dr Tee graduated from University Malaysia Sarawak in 2010 and served as house officer in Sarawak General Hospital from 2010 – 2012. After completing his housemanship, Dr Tee served as a medical officer in Klinik Kesihatan Yong Peng, Batu Pahat, and Hospital Sultanah Nora Ismail Batu Pahat from 2012 – 2016.
Dr Tee obtained his post-graduate qualification MRCP (UK) in 2016. He served as a general physician in Hospital Melaka and Hospital Jasin, Melaka, from 2017 – 2019.
Dr Tee is gazetted as specialist of Internal Medicine under Kementerian Kesihatan Malaysia (KKM). He is also registered as Internal Medicine Specialist with the National Specialist Register of Malaysia.
Dr Tee is specialized in treating various general medical conditions:
- Cardio-metabolic disorders: Type 1 and Type 2 Diabetes mellitus, hypertension, dyslipidemia, gout
- Respiratory diseases: Bronchial asthma, chronic obstructive airway disease, lung infection, influenza
- Tropical infections: Dengue fever, leptospirosis, tuberculosis, malaria
- Medical emergencies: Diabetic ketoacidosis, hyperosmolar hyperglycemia state, septicaemic shock, tension pneumothorax, thyroid storm
- Other medical conditions: thyroid disease, chronic kidney disease, stroke, epilepsy, anemia
Dr Tee is proficient in multiple bedside procedures which include:
- Abdominal paracentesis
- Central venous line insertion
- Chest tube insertion
- Lumbar puncture
- Endotracheal intubation