Phone / Extension No.
Sat : 8.30am – 12.30pm
Dr. Tammy Lee Puay Ling 李蓓龄医生
Dr Tammy Lee Puay Ling graduated with a Bachelors of Dentistry with Honors from the Penang International Dental College.
What is the role of a Dentist?
Dentist is a doctor who specializes in oral health. A dentist is responsible to detect and diagnose oral diseases, creating treatment plans to maintain or restore the oral health of their patients. A dentist can also monitor growth and development of the teeth and jaws.
When do you need to see a Dentist?
You should always seek medical advice from a Dentist if you experience:
- Your teeth are sensitive to hot and cold.
- Your gums are puffy and/or they bleed when you brush or floss.
- You have fillings, crowns, dental implants,dentures etc.
- You don’t like the way your smile or teeth look.
- You have persistent bad breath or bad taste in your mouth.
- You are pregnant.
- You have pain or swelling in your mouth, face, neck.
- You have difficulty in chewing and swallowing.
- You are undergoing medical treatments such as radiation, chemotherapy or hormone replacement therapy.
- You have a spot or sore that doesn’t look or feel right in your mouth and it isn’t going away.