Phone / Extension No.
Saturday : 8.30am- 12.30pm
Sunday/Public Holidays : Closed
Dr. Ridzuan Binti Jamaludin
Obstetrics & Gynaecology 妇产科专科
MD (University Science Malaysia),
Master of Medicine (O&G) (University Science Malaysia)
Clinical Fellowship ART (Korea)
Dr. Ridzuan Binti Jamaludin obtained her Medical Degree and attains her Masters of Medicine (O&G) at University Science Malaysia. She then further completed her Clinical Fellow in Assisted Reproductive Technology (Korea).
What is the role of a Obstetrician & Gynaecologist?
Obstetricians & Gynaecologists are dealing with women’s health generally, including menses problems, abnormal pap smears or vaginal discharges, male & fertility problems and pregnancy care.
When do you need to see an O&G Consultant:
- Abnormal menses pattern or no menses at all
- Having menopausal symptoms eg hot flushes, easily irritable
- Vaginal discharge that affects your daily activity
- Pap smear and HPV vaccination
- Not conceive after a year of marriage
- Planning to space the pregnancy after delivery
- Follow-up of pregnancy care and delivery
- Weight reduction counselling before embark into pregnancy